Get to know King Dave
Pharmacist in Charge at National Pharmacies
1. Which National Pharmacies store do you work at and what is your role?
I am the PIC (Pharmacist in Charge) at the National Pharmacies Seaford store.
2. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
My favourite thing is the joy we will be spreading to the community of Adelaide by putting smiles on people’s faces by sharing a wonderful South Australian tradition with everyone.
3. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
I applied to be a part of the royal family so I could embrace the full experience of the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant because I truly love Christmas and also the joy the pageant brings to others. So I wanted to be a part of that and the best part about this once in a life time experience is I get to share my love for Christmas with everyone in the community which I love being involved with.
4. What is your go-to song when putting up the Christmas Tree?
My go-to song is all the different lights and colours.
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
I love my food and that’s why I love our baker float as they always prepare good food for the royals.
6. What is your favourite thing to eat on Christmas Day?
My favourite food for Christmas is traditional middle eastern food that we always eat on Christmas and it is called “Kebbi” I also love all the Christmas puddings and sweets as well.
7. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
I would love to go on a ride on his Sleigh and hand out Christmas presents to everyone.
8. If you had to choose between wrapping all the Christmas presents under the tree or cooking all the food for Christmas day, which would you choose?
I would rather be cooking in the kitchen so I can taste all the food before anyone else.