Get to know Prince Brad
Pharmacist-in-Charge, National Pharmacies
1. Which National Pharmacies store do you work at and what is your role?
I am currently the Pharmacist-in-Charge at our Ascot Park store.
2. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
Seeing the excitement on the faces of the children as you go past and the way this event brings the South Australian community together
3. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
I have been involved in the pageant the previous two years that National Pharmacies have been associated with it and heard great things from others fortunate enough to be in the royal family and was excited to experience that for myself. I’m also really excited about being able to represent the South Australian community in this role, as well as National Pharmacies.
4. What is your go-to song when putting up the Christmas Tree?
I always find myself singing “Do you hear what I hear??” but we always have the Christmas playlist going when the tree is going up and have a singalong with the kids.
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
On my first pageant I rode on the Cinderella float which was new that year so that holds special memories for me.
6. What is your favourite thing to eat on Christmas Day?
So much to choose from! I would have to say the Christmas pudding with a little custard and cream, so good!
7. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
Tough choice but I couldn’t pass up a chance to ride on that sleigh, imagine the views!
8. If you had to choose between wrapping all the Christmas presents under the tree or cooking all the food for Christmas day, which would you choose?
I am not great at wrapping gifts so I would have to choose cooking the food!