Get to know Prince Caleb
Warehouse Assistant, National Pharmacies
1. Which National Pharmacies store do you work at and what is your role?
I work at the National Pharmacies Distribution Centre, and my role consists of deliveries, picking and packing - you name it I’ve probably done it at the DC!
2. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
My favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is that it kicks of the festive season and is a great opportunity to spread joy and see so many kids faces light up.
3. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
I applied to be in the Royal Family because I am a big lover of Christmas and the best part about joining is I will be able to share that love of Christmas with others!
4. What is your go-to song when putting up the Christmas Tree?
My go to song for putting up the Christmas tree has got to be: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
As a kid my favourite float was always Toby Toy Truck, I think I always secretly envied the kids who got to sit in it!
6. What is your favourite thing to eat on Christmas Day?
My favourite thing to eat on Christmas Day would have to be one of the choices of Roast my family had cooked, followed by one of my Grandmas signature desserts!
7. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
I would definitely choose to go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh how exhilarating!
8. If you had to choose between wrapping all the Christmas presents under the tree or cooking all the food for Christmas day, which would you choose?
I would have to choose cooking the food for Christmas Day, that way I would be able to sneakily taste test all the food!