Get to know Princess Lauren
Online Store Coordinator at National Pharmacies
1. Which National Pharmacies store do you work at and what is your role?
I work at the National Support Office as the Online Store Coordinator. I maintain the products on the website & order fulfilment.
2. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
I love the atmosphere on Pageant Day. It’s such a special day for the communities of South Australia. Nothing beats the pure joy and excitement on everyone’s faces.
This year I am so excited to be apart of the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant as a Royal – it is going to be such an amazing day/night that I will cherish forever.
3. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
This has been a been a childhood dream of mine! 20 years ago, I still remember saying to my Mum “I really want to be a princess in the Christmas Pageant”.
Now my time has finally come to play such a special part in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant. I cannot wait to share the magic and joy with South Australia as we welcome Father Christmas on Pageant Day.
4. What is your go-to song when putting up the Christmas Tree?
Mariah Carey – All I want for Christmas is you
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
My favourite float would have to be Stardust Castle. It’s so cute yet very magical!
6. What is your favourite thing to eat on Christmas Day?
Nothing beats Mum’s homemade trifle on Christmas Day. We always argue over who gets to take the leftovers home!
7. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
I would LOVE to ride through the sky on Father Christmas’ sleigh and hang out with the reindeers.
8. If you had to choose between wrapping all the Christmas presents under the tree or cooking all the food for Christmas day, which would you choose?
Well, with my wrapping skills I would choose cooking the food for Christmas Day. I love cooking and it’s the perfect time to be creative, have some fun and spend quality time with my Mum and Sister.