National Pharmacies Royal Family 2020: Prince Kevin
Get to know Prince Kevin!
Pharmacist in Charge at National Pharmacies Semaphore
1. What’s your favourite thing about your job?
My favourite part of my job is being able to build and make connections with our members, customers and with the community.
2. What is your favourite National Pharmacies store and what do you love about it?
I love the energy and feel my staff and I create at the Semaphore store, there is a fresh and invigorating feeling that radiates and energises our members.
3. What’s the best kept secret at National Pharmacies?
The best kept secret is the Semaphore store! As we are a brand new store, not many people have come in and experienced what we have to offer. With the bigger range of products, from the prestige wall of Glasshouse, Loccatane, Lancome, Dior and Clarins to our extensive vitamin wall, we have a lot to offer.
4. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
I am most excited for Christmas to begin, to me, the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is the beginning of the Christmas season, so I am most excited to start seeing Christmas decorations being put up and the Christmas movies and songs playing!
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
The big pink monster!! BRUTO!
6. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
I wanted to play a part in bringing the joy to the people of South Australia in anyway I can. The best part so far has been just being involved in the behind the scenes, hanging out and playing a Prince with the rest of the family has been so much fun.
7. What’s your favourite Christmas tradition?
The food!! My family and I have always bonded over food, so many memories have been made around the dinner table.
8. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
Definitely a ride on Father Christmas' sleigh, meeting the reindeers and having the wind fly through my hair. I'm always up for a thrilling ride!
9. Would you rather spend a day watching Christmas movies or listening to Christmas music? (If movies, that is your favourite Christmas movie? If music, what is your favourite Christmas song?)
Listening to Christmas music - Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas for sure. Singing at the top of my lungs dancing around!