If you're attending the 2020 National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant, please read through Adelaide Ovals COVID safety measures carefully
This year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will be held at Adelaide Oval in a historic first.
As one of the first major events to go ahead in South Australia since March, it is important that everyone attending Adelaide Oval for this years event is familiar with the COVID safety measures in place to keep the community safe.
Adelaide Oval have collaborated with SA Health and SAPOL to put in place measures to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part in keeping Adelaide Oval COVIDSafe. Click here to watch a video on how you can play your part.
We need you to:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Arrive early to help avoid congestion
- Your ticket to the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is also your ticket to FREE travel on Adelaide Metro bus, train and tram services. A full bus, train and tram services will run despite restricted crowd numbers, to increase capacity and assist with physical distancing efforts. Check out the public transport page for more information
- Have your phone with your ticket ready to go when entering the Stadium, finding your seat and scanning out of the stadium (no paper pass-outs)
- Be mindful of others when moving in and around the Stadium and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- Follow signage and directions of event day staff
- Sit in the reserved seat allocated to you. Standing areas are not available
- Practice good hygiene at all times – keep up the hand washing/use sanitiser and always cough/sneeze into your elbow. Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Payment for food, beverages and car parking is by card only. Take your refreshments back to your seat to consume.
- If you can, use the stairs or escalators. Lift usage will be restricted to people with mobility needs and a maximum of four people at any time.
- Try to avoid touching stair rails, door handles and other touch points – sanitise your hands after this and use hand sanitiser before eating.
- Patrons with special access requirements seated in Eastern Stand level 5 will need to use the lift located near the Victor Richardson gates (between the Riverbank and Eastern stands).
- At the end of the Pageant, please remember to respect others and keep your distance from other people. As you leave, try to avoid touching handrails, doors and other touch points. Only use the Riverbank Footbridge if you are travelling by train. Please use other routes if heading into the city.
- Check the Adelaide Oval website for conditions of entry and note that there are no cloaking facilities
- We encourage you to download and use the Government's COVIDSafe app and make sure it’s up and running before you leave your house
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match PLEASE get tested for COVID-19
We hope you have a great time at the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and thank you for playing your part!