The ballot has now closed. Thank you to everyone who registered!
If you secured tickets to the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant, you can find all event day information here.
Saturday November 14 | Adelaide Oval
The 88th National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will be a twilight event at Adelaide Oval on Saturday 14 November, allowing a COVID-safe crowd to attend the treasured event. For those who are unable to attend, the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will be broadcast exclusively and LIVE in South Australia on Channel Nine and live-streamed on 9Now for those interstate, ensuring that the majority of Australians do not miss out on this wonderful event.
We want to make sure all the seats are allocated and filled with children and families on the night. Please only register for the ballot if you’re able to attend the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant on Saturday 14 November from approximately 6pm – 9pm. Please be aware that registering for the ballot does not mean you are attending the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant. Once the registration closes, Ticketek will run the ballot which will randomly allocate tickets and you will be notified via email if you are successful or unsuccessful.
Please read the below details on the ballot registration process carefully:
- Thursday 29th October - Ballot opens at 10am
- Friday 30th October - Ballot closes at 10pm
- Days following registration – You will have received a notification email from Ticketek to let you know if you are successful or unsuccessful in receiving tickets
- Digital tickets will be sent via Ticketek to those who are successful in the week leading up to the event
- Saturday 14th November – Gates to Adelaide Oval will open at 5pm. There will be a pre-Pageant ceremony from 6.30pm. The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will officially begin at 7pm and finish at approximately 9pm.
- There will be 20,000 balloted tickets available including 3300 through National Pharmacies.
- The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will remain a FREE event.
- The ballot will take place on Ticketek.
- The ballot will be open from Thursday 29th October at 10am to Friday 30th October at 10pm. The public can register at any time during this period (there is no need to rush as it is only a registration process).
- In the lead up to Thursday 29th October, a link will be added to this page which will take you to Ticketek to register for the ballot.
- Please make sure you only enter the ballot if you can attend the event on Saturday 14th November at approximately 6pm – 9pm.
- Each person who registers will have the option to select up to 5 tickets, including all children and babies.
- To make sure we can get as many families watching the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant at Adelaide Oval, please only select the number of tickets you require.
- A Ticketek account will be required to register for the ballot. To ensure a quick and easy registration process, register for a MYTICKETEK account in advance.
- If you already have a Ticketek Account, make sure all your account contact information is up to date.
- Once registrations close, entries will be randomly selected for allocation of seating.
- Digital tickets will be sent in the week prior to the event. We would encourage that prior to registration you identify a digital friendly solution.
- The seating at Adelaide Oval will be the checkerboard system currently being utilised for AFL matches (the best way to maximise the amount of people that can attend)
- Make sure you are aware of the COVID Safety measures in place at Adelaide Oval.
- Prior to Thursday 29th of October, have your MYTICKETEK account details ready to go.
- Make sure all your contact details on your Ticketek account are up to date.
- Only use one browser or device when registering.
- Do not refresh the page during the registration process.
- Keep an eye on the website timer.