Get to know Prince Matthew
Principal Pharmacist at National Pharmacies
1. Which National Pharmacies store do you work at and what is your role?
I am the Principal Pharmacist at National Pharmacies Gawler.
2. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
My favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is the community involvement. It is great to see everyone come together to have a fun, memorable experience! I am most excited about the atmosphere on the day and the memories that I will make.
3. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
I applied to be a part of the royal family because I wanted the opportunity to be part of this incredible Christmas tradition. The best part of joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family is getting to meet and make memories with my fellow family members.
4. What is your go-to song when putting up the Christmas Tree?
Jingle Bell Rock - it's a classic.
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
My favourite float is Pogo the Clown! It is a float that I grew up with when watching the Pageant.
6. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
Putting up the Christmas tree and decorations on pageant day.
7. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
I would rather go for a ride on Father Christmas' sleigh. Joining Father Christmas on his Christmas Eve adventures (including all of the cookie sampling) would be a joyful, magical experience.
8. Would you rather spend a day watching Christmas movies or listening to Christmas music?
I'd rather watch Christmas movies. My favourite is The Grinch because I enjoy the humour and it is very quotable!