Get to know Princess Neesha
Dispensary Technician at National Pharmacies
1. Which National Pharmacies store do you work at and what is your role?
I work as a Dispensary Technician at our Norwood store, and I am the relief coordinator for National Pharmacies.
2. What is your favourite thing about the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant and what are you most excited about?
My favourite thing about the Pageant is seeing all the excited children lining the streets! I am most excited this year about being a royal so I can help welcome Santa to Adelaide ready for Christmas Eve!
3. Why did you apply to be part of the royal family and what is the best part about joining the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant royal family?
I applied to be part of the royal family as it is such a prestigious position! The best part about being a royal is the contact we have with the community, going to schools, and being with children who are excited to meet us!
4. What is your go-to song when putting up the Christmas Tree?
My go to song when putting up the Christmas tree is Sleigh Ride, the High 5 version!
5. Do you have a favourite float in the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant?
My favourite float in the pageant is Nipper and Nimble. I loved visiting them in the magic cave when I was a little girl, and I even took my own children there to ride them. In 2021, they got to be on the float, so it was very special for my family!
6. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
My favourite Christmas tradition is watching the carols on Christmas Eve! I always watched every year growing up, with my parents and sister, and now my family watch every year, it's a bit of a countdown to Christmas morning!
7. Would you rather go for a ride on Father Christmas’ sleigh or get a tour of his workshop?
I would rather go on a sleigh ride with Santa! what an adventure that would be!!
8. Would you rather spend a day watching Christmas movies or listening to Christmas music?
I would rather spend a day watching Christmas movies with my children (and we often do!). It gets our Christmas spirit going, and my favourite Christmas movie is an Australian one called Bushfire Moon.